Forum Discussion

Davee
Contributing User
2 years ago

Error when updating the ATO of complete change to STP2

Hi Team,

I cannot seem to update the ATO after concluding STP 2 transition from STP 1.

See attached for error code and status.

Regards,

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi Davee 

Could you please try the following?

- Clear the browser cache then try again.

- Try using a different browser, e.g. Chrome Incognito or Firefox and make sure they are on the latest version.

- Make sure all Windows security updates are installed. 

If the problem persists, please let us know which Windows operating system you are using, and attach the diagnostic log file so we can check it further for you. 

kjm
      Trusted Cover User

Hi CloverQ 

This was reported by my payroll manager who has stepped out for the afternoon

Your reply was the reply given to him when he called up and he has already tried all that. We have also tried on another payroll officer machine with the same result

What else can we try?

Are you/other able to successfully do this? the response as you ca nsee from the request is a Status code of 500 which indicates internal server error on the myob.com server..could it be there is  bug? 

Davee pls follow up with me

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi kjm and Davee 

Thanks for trying that troubleshooting. From the error, it looks like there was an issue with the completion of registering for STP Phase 2.

Could you try re-register STP by going to Payroll Reporting > ATO Settings > Business ABN connected to the ATO > Edit STP Business Details > Run through the steps - ensuring that all the fields are filled out correctly?

If that does not resolve the error, can you please reply with the diagnostic log?