11 months ago

Change business mae completely

Hi,

I just want to fully change my business name as i have updated my business

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are glad that you found this forum a great resource of information. We are sorry that you are facing challenges changing your business name and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to address your concern. 

Regarding this matter, I will be sending a private message to you for the Change of Details form that has the information and instructions for you to change your business name. To access the private message, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Let me know if you have problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, thank you again for sharing your inquiry with us. We are glad that we provided you with a solution to your concern via private message. We will be closing this thread now. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth