Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Flare - adding employees

I have had a number of employees request not to be contacted by Flare regarding the benefits app.

Is there an option to add just the employees who are interested in this program? I do not want to give employee details to Flare if they have specifically asked for them not to be shared. Is there a way to exclude them from the data transfer?

Thank you.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kylee16 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

While setting up the Flare benefits, you will receive a message that will allow you to invite all users or you can skip it. Kindly click "Skip". Then once you are in the homepage of MYOB powered by Flare, go to Users, and it will allow you to invite only the employee's who are interested in Flare. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

lsole
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Doreen,

Could MYOB please update their step by step tutorial on signing up with Flare to reflect this skip option?  At no point does MYOB state that employers have the option to skip and invite employees one by one later.  It just asks for "my consent to add all employees" which I am not willing to give without consent from staff.  
      I just find this strange that MYOB has not put this in the instructions for signing up with Flare....

Thanks,
      Laura

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, lsole 

Thanks for your post.

If you don't need to add all existing employees to Flare, you can do this by choosing the "Skip for now" button instead of "Invite your people" as it will lead to inviting all your employees. You can refer to the screenshot provided below.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen