Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Gross Payment not Reporting to ATP

My Payroll Summary Report does not balance with my STP 23/24 report, and this is due to a Pay Item, which is correctly coded as Gross Payments for the ATO Reporting Category, not being reported. I have confirmed the set up is correct, and have done numerous Event Updates and this makes no difference. Could this be an ATO issue?

• I have resolved my issue - the pay item was marked as exempt from PAYG Withholding. I went to update the pay category, sent an updated event and it all balances now. Hope this works for you too.

4 Replies

• I am having the same-issue. I have confirmed setup is correct for my pay item and have lodged numerous Event Updates.

I have gone through the payruns and checked that the gross payments in the Payroll Summary Report (for each payrun) match to the STP Report Status Gross payments filed. However, when I view the MYOB YTD report, the gross payment does not include the particular pay item.  I have cross checked this under the ATO STP reporting page. The gross payments recorded on the ATO are correct, however, in MYOB, the YTD report is missing the particular pay item.

I'm assuming this is an MYOB issue?

• I am having the same problem.  I assume it is a MYOB issue too.  We need it fixed now.  I messaged MYOB earlier in the week and have had no reply as yet.

Julia2024
        Partner

I have resolved my issue - the pay item was marked as exempt from PAYG Withholding. I went to update the pay category, sent an updated event and it all balances now. Hope this works for you too.