Forum Discussion

31 days ago
Solved

LSL Accrued

Hi, I have just been notified by an employee that there has been an amount deducted on his payslip for LSL where he is not entitled to. I don't think this is something I would have manually done. How do i reverse this out?

• Hi morellofert

It must be frustrating to see deductions that shouldn't be there. To fix this, you'll need to reverse the pay run where the deduction was processed. Once that's done, simply reprocess the pay ensuring no LSL deduction is included. Here's a link that you can check for detailed steps on how to reverse the incorrect pay. If you need further assistance with this, feel free to create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi morellofert

It must be frustrating to see deductions that shouldn't be there. To fix this, you'll need to reverse the pay run where the deduction was processed. Once that's done, simply reprocess the pay ensuring no LSL deduction is included. Here's a link that you can check for detailed steps on how to reverse the incorrect pay. If you need further assistance with this, feel free to create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen