Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

missing clock in/out via mobile

• Hi, ParamountFab

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you wish to have the clock on/ clock off mobile as a time capture type in MYOB team, kindly go to Setup > Preferences > Select System > Choose what you use timesheets for from the I Use Timesheets for [...] list. If you choose:

• Payroll: this means you'll only record payroll information. This allows you to set up locations for the MYOB Team using these time capture types:
      • Clock on, Clock off mobile
      • Clock on, Clock off - tablet kiosk
      • Timesheets

Please refer to the sample screenshot below.

Please let us know if you require further assistance with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, ParamountFab

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you wish to have the clock on/ clock off mobile as a time capture type in MYOB team, kindly go to Setup > Preferences > Select System > Choose what you use timesheets for from the I Use Timesheets for [...] list. If you choose:

• Payroll: this means you'll only record payroll information. This allows you to set up locations for the MYOB Team using these time capture types:
      • Clock on, Clock off mobile
      • Clock on, Clock off - tablet kiosk
      • Timesheets

Please refer to the sample screenshot below.

Please let us know if you require further assistance with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen