Forum Discussion

9 days ago

MYOB Teams App Home screen not showing logged hours

Hello, a staff member has added a few timesheets but after she lodges it, it says "Timesheet Successfully Submitted' however when she goes back to her home screen there is no record of the timesheet. I have checked in the payroll portal and I can see several timesheets for the same day lodged for her. 

She has deleted and re-installed the app, I have removed her from the team and re-invited and she has cleared the App's cache. 

Can you help?  

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi gillianpenrose,

I understand that one of your employees is having an issue with the MYOB Teams app where submitted timesheets are not appearing on the home screen. This is a known issue that has been reported by other users as well. I have created a case for you and relayed it to the relevant team for further investigation. While we can't provide a specific timeframe for when this will be fixed, you may submit timesheets on behalf of your employees as a temporary workaround. For more information on how to submit timesheets on behalf of your employees, you can refer to this link.

Best regards,

Doreen