Forum Discussion

SharonSL
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago

Need help with EOFY STP finalisation ASAP!!

It is beyond disappointing to see so many users experiencing so many issues with MYOB and their EOFY STP finalisation 😥  Am I correct in understanding that I can't process pays (payroll day is today) until my YTD STP is finalised?  I have lodged 2 support requests with MYOB for issues with STP but had no response.  MYOB - Can someone please help me ASAP? 

I am experiencing one issue due to a terminated employee who returned.  MYOB told me to create a new employee card which I did.  Now this has become and issue at EOFY.  My Payroll Register Summary report doesn't match the Payroll Activity Summary or YTD verification report - the Base Salary figure is missing for the terminated employee.  I've tried the solution to unterminate the employee, run a $0 pay as at 30/6/23 but it hasn't made any difference.  

I also lodged another support request for an issue in another company file on Tuesday but haven't had a response to that either.  How am I meant to process pays today???

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Anna_P
    Experienced Cover User

try undoing the termination in the STP reporting center - this has worked for most of us having trouble. Also, I found when I ticked the finalise box in the reporting centre the YTD figures changed and matched my payroll reports. I think it has something to do with all the new payroll categories the ATO has brought in.

SharonSL
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Anna_P,

Thanks for responding.  I had already undone the termination in the reporting center, it's not showing there anymore... I'm a bit hesitant to finalise with the figures not being correct..  I've tried the $0 pay again but no luck :(

Super frustrating!

Anna_P
        Experienced Cover User

you can undo the finalisation (I think) - it might be worth a try as there appears to be problems with running the first payroll too. Fun times.