Forum Discussion

WalSkil
Contributing User
12 months ago
Solved

Need someopne to talk to for help

Is there a Help phone number to assist us with our query? I'm prepared to wait as long as necessary if in a phone queue, but I feel that a 1 on 1 chat will resolve our issue more quickly and with less resource time on both sides. Thanks

• Thanks for your help, Doreen. I had created the super fund for Australian Retirement Trust Super Savings in the "Lists>Superannuation Funds>New" previously. However I had not ticked the "Superannuation Guarantee" option in "Employee card>Payroll details>Superannuaion option". I have done that now and our next payroll run is next Monday on 4 September 2023. I will know after that run if this has worked and hopefully this will be OK from then.

Best regards,

Walter

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, WalSkil 

Thanks for your post, and Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Sorry for the delay in response. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Kindly send us the details of your concern so we would be able to assist your further. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we are more than happy to assist. 

Best regards,

Doreen

WalSkil
      Contributing User

I have confirmed that the Australian Retirement Trust Super savings is listed in the Superannuation Fund List. However when editing the Employee Card, Payroll Details, Superannuation, there is no Australian Retirement Trust Super Savings to be ticked; is this why there has been no superannuation calculation for the employee on each pay run?

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, WalSkil 

Thanks for getting back to us.

If there is no Australian Retirement Trust Super Savings showing, you may need to create the super fund first within the file. To do this, go to Lists > Superannuation Funds > Click New and then enter the required details such as the Name, Registered Name, SPIN/USI and Fund ABN. Once done, click OK and then go back to the employee card > Payroll details > Superannuation. From that window, a dropdown will show up that will allow you to select the correct super fund. After selecting the correct super fund, make sure that the Superannuation Guarantee is ticked then hit OK. Please refer to the screenshot below.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen