Forum Discussion

YUVRAJ
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

Need User Read Only tick removed

Hi All,

We have a an Admin who was selected at Read only in the past. We need to change the status to now be full user. 

The Area to change is greyed out and not allowing us to select for change. 

Can MYOB please asssit to get this update for us? 

Soonest reply awaits 

• Hi YUVRAJ,

Thank you for your post.

I've tried to replicate this in our back end, and to remove the read-only access, you'll need to untick the administrator, then select save. Then you'll be able to untick the option "read only" and select save. This will change the user's access from read-only to full access. Please refer to the attached image below:

Our Help article, Manage Users, has detailed information about this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi YUVRAJ,

Thank you for your post.

I've tried to replicate this in our back end, and to remove the read-only access, you'll need to untick the administrator, then select save. Then you'll be able to untick the option "read only" and select save. This will change the user's access from read-only to full access. Please refer to the attached image below:

Our Help article, Manage Users, has detailed information about this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi YUVRAJ,

I hope you've had a beautiful day! I would just like to check back with you regarding your concern about removing the read-only access for your admin. Have you had a chance to try the solution I've provided, and has the issue been resolved? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess