Forum Discussion

LouiseTrack40
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Pay Super -Invalid Employee Membership Number

When completing our quarterly super returns via the Pay Superannuation function I keep getting an error message for one employee sating that I need to enter a valid employee membership number. I have checked the paperwork he provided and it matches what is entered against his card including fund spin and ABN number. Have also contacted the fund directly and they have confirmed his membership number is correct.

I have attempted to call the help desk and have had no joy in speaking to anyone despite 4 call backs and over 3.5hrs of waiting! But thats another story!

Some direction on this would be appreciated.

Theresa_D
    5 years ago

Hi LouiseTrack40 

Thank you for verifying that this information is correct.  For some super funds there is a very similar identifyer which requires entering the information based on a Member Number Rule (such as add a specific prefix).  I have sent you a private message regarding this so private information is protected.  

I will reply to your private message and continue assisting until this is resolved. Thank you for your patience. 

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LouiseTrack40 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in getting this resolved via phone support.  Please refer to the help article Troubleshooting Pay Super payments which includes information on this error message. 

Let me know if that resolves it for you, if so please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

LouiseTrack40
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Theresa,

I have double checked the super info as per the link below and its is all correct in the employee card, including the USI number.

What can I do from here?

Theresa_D
        Former Staff

Hi LouiseTrack40 

Thank you for verifying that this information is correct.  For some super funds there is a very similar identifyer which requires entering the information based on a Member Number Rule (such as add a specific prefix).  I have sent you a private message regarding this so private information is protected.  

I will reply to your private message and continue assisting until this is resolved. Thank you for your patience.