Forum Discussion

DorisO
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Invalid Employee Membership Number - Colonial First State

Hi,

I am having trouble trying to pay superannation for an employee who is with Colonial First Choice Superannuation.  I keep getting the following error message (see screenshot).  

I have checked the membership ID details with the employee and have double checked our end too but am still not having any luck. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

• Hi DorisO,

Thank you for provding those details. 

I would then try adding the prefix 0650 to this member's existing number to see if that lets you submit the payment. 

Let me know how you go. 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi DorisO,

Thank you for your post.

Please refer to the below table and ensure the 'member # prefix' reflects correctly in this employee's card file:

image.png

I hope this assists in your query, please let me know if you have further queries and I will try my best to help you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

DorisO
    Contributing User

Thanks Sam.  The member ID number we have has 8 digits and begins with a "49".  So should I add the necessary prefixt to this member id?

Thanks,

Sam_R
      Former Staff

Hi DorisO,

Thanks for letting me know.

This format of membership number does seem strange for CFS as it usually starts with a 00 however, could you please confirm the Name, ABN and USI for the fund in question?

DorisO
        Contributing User

Hi Sam,

Name of Fund: Colonial First Choice - Employer Superannuation
        ABN: 26 458 298 557
        USI: FSF0361AU