Forum Discussion

Zest2027
Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Pay Superannuation discrepency

Hi There,

I start to use Pay Superannuation in stead of Pay Liabilities to pay our staff super on quarterly basis.  I find out the total of super payment amounts are different in Payment Superannuation and Pay Liabilites.  I am not sure which amount should I take to pay the super?

Thank you,

Jill

• Hi Zest2027

Hope this helps you if not post again if you need further help with your first payment. 

I would suggest you run the Superannuation Reports and check off against Pay Super.   I would run both the Advice Summary and Employee Advice.   Then tick off against the Pay Super Screen. 

As it is your first time using Pay Super.   You might find something has not been set up correctly i.e. an employee is missing a SuperFund in the card files or a SuperFund does not have USI numbers. 

To check this go into "Lists" from the toolbar and click on Superannuation Funds

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloudMindAcc
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Zest2027

Hope this helps you if not post again if you need further help with your first payment. 

I would suggest you run the Superannuation Reports and check off against Pay Super.   I would run both the Advice Summary and Employee Advice.   Then tick off against the Pay Super Screen. 

As it is your first time using Pay Super.   You might find something has not been set up correctly i.e. an employee is missing a SuperFund in the card files or a SuperFund does not have USI numbers. 

To check this go into "Lists" from the toolbar and click on Superannuation Funds