Forum Discussion

ReefGroup
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

PAYG SUMMARIES SHOWING AS "NOT TAX READY" IN EMPLOYEES MYGOV

My employees are complaining that their PAYG Income statements are appearing as "Not Tax Ready in their MyGov accounts.  STP Payroll has been finalized for the 22/23 year so why are they "Not Tax Ready"?

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    PF_1
    Experienced Cover User

I have the same issue.  Been on hold with the ATO for more than an hour just so they could say they didn't receive the file ..

Wheelies5
    Contributing User

I am having the same issue Not tax ready, has anyone found a solution?

Wheelies5
      Contributing User

Hi,

I have just fixed and the staff appear to be tax ready

I just removed the finalisation on all staff, then went to preferences, security, unlock by unticking the clokc period. 

Then finalised all staff again and it worked!

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Wheelies5 

Thanks for sharing updates on the issue. Very much appreciated. 

We are happy to hear that you have already resolved the issue, and we appreciate you sharing the steps you took in this thread. Other users who encounter this thread and have the same problem may find this to be of great assistance. And I apologized for not attending to you right away. 

If you need further assistance in the future, please feel free to post again and we're happy to assist you. 

Cheers,

Cel

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Greg-Deb

Thank you for flagging this to us. I understand that you are also experiencing challenges when finalizing your employee through EOFY finalization tab and you encountered error message  which says "Tax Not Ready". In this matter, I would highly recommend to complete the steps for finalizing your employee through EOFY  and the YTD verification must be accepted. It signifies that it is finished from your standpoint of your software. ATO will then check and complete the process and alter the status to "Tax Ready". In this case, it is best to contact ATO to determine why your employee is still not tax ready after doing the process in finalization.

You may also see how Wheelies5 resolved the issue on his end which he posted on this thread. Please let me know if this does not work on your end. I am happy to assist you further.

Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ReefGroup 

Thank you for your post.  And also thank you for flagging this to us. 

In this matter, I know that this situation is frustrating and had made you upset. But Generally speaking, once you have finalized your employees through the EOFY finalization tab and the YTD verification report has been accepted, the process is completed from your software's perspective. It is then up to the ATO to do their process and change the status to Tax Ready. In your situation I would recommend calling the ATO to see why your employees are still not tax ready. 

Or you can consider Wheelies5 post. You can follow his process and if this not works on your end just let me know. I am happy to assist you further. 

Cheers, 

Cel

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi PF_1 

Thank you for your post. I am sorry for that experience. I know this situation had made you upset. 

As I stated in my reply to the other user in this thread, the ATO will handle the process if you have already completed the steps for finalizing your employees through the EOFY and the YTD verification report has been approved. Additionally, you may see what Wheelies5  has posted. On his reply to this topic, you can follow the procedure. Again, let me know if it functions properly on your end.

Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I am happy to assist you. 

Cheers, 

Cel