Forum Discussion

Barb01
Cover User
8 months ago

Payroll Freezing

Almost every week I have issues with Payroll freezing for kicking me out during a payroll run.

5 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Barb01

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to us. We are sorry that you are facing issues with payroll, and we appreciate your understanding during this time. 

In your case, what you can try on your end is to check the performance of your system by taking the steps as instructed in this helpful article: Speed and Performance Tips. However, if you find that these steps do not change the speed of the software, out of curiosity, if you leave the computer for a little bit, do you get any sort of error message or does it just sit there frozen?

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Barb01

Thank you once more for bringing your concern to our attention. We will be closing this thread now since there are no further updates. Should you encounter any additional issues, please do not hesitate to start a new post, and one of our moderators will be there to assist you. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Barb01
      Cover User

Hi Leneth

yes, thank you, I did not have any probelms on my last pay run. I apologise for not responding last week, I was unable to log into the Forum for some reason, everytime I put in my 2 factor security code it didn't work. I was successful today so all good.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Barb01

Thank you for the update. We're pleased to hear that everything is now functioning properly. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to offer support and guidance on the forum.

Cheers,   
        Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Barb01,  

I hope everything is going well for you today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your concern. In case you do, have you tried to check the performance of the system using the steps in the Help Article I provided to you? Are there any error messages or does it just sit there frozen? 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth