Forum Discussion

Alb_Engineering
Experienced User
7 months ago

Payslip emails not sending - possible blacklisted email addresses?

Good afternoon MYOB support,

I tried sending this post under the wrong category (NZ Payroll) and it was marked as spam, so I will try here.

Our payslips are randomly not sending.  Each week, different employees are not receiving their payslip.  There appears to be no obvious pattern to the email domains or email addresses not showing up in the Sent Emails screen.  Those employees not listed in that screen are reporting that they are not receiving their emails.  This has happened ever since we started our new data file in August 2023.  My email address is one of those affected.

Is it possible that email addresses are randomly blacklisted by MYOB each week?  See the following threads for similar problems:

Solved: Possible Blacklisted Email - MYOB Community

Re: Emails Bouncing due to blacklisted - MYOB Community

Please assist me on a one-on-one basis so that this error can be solved permanently.  I prefer a phonecall or email, rather than using this site.

Thank you,

3 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Alb_Engineering

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We appreciate your effort in bringing your concern to us. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding during this time. 

I have responded to your first post here in the Community Forum and have sent you a private message, requesting the affected email address. I am currently conducting additional checks on our end. I will notify you as soon as I have completed the review.

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Alb_Engineering
      Experienced User

Thank you Leneth,

your support via private message may work.  If I am successful in assisting employees to whitelist the address accountright@apps.myob.com and this is a resolution to the problem, I will then accept your answer as a solution.

I will see what happens over the next month or so of weekly pays.

Cheers,

Jason.

Albany Engineering

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Alb_Engineering,

My apologies for the late response. You're very welcome! If you need any further assistance or have any other queries, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support and guide you through the forum whenever you need us.

Regards,
        Earl