Forum Discussion

Eliane
Trusted Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Payslips with $0.00 amounts

I need assistance please because our employees are receiving multiple payslips even if they are not paid that week, they are receiving $0.00 payslips. 

STP 1 would only display payslips related to that pay week for the employees being paid. But now the system is creating additional cheques, giving false cheque numbers and not allowing me to stop the email. I actually unchecked so that I would only send the correct payslips and it got emailed nevertheless. This is going to confuse our employees and raise questions - I have questions! Why is this happening and how do you stop it? 

MYOB, please advise as this is not acceptable!

The only cheques showing on this list must be the ones I processed with payroll amounts.

• Hi Eliane 

It seems sending an Update Event for STP Phase 2 is triggering these. Another MYOB poor design issue - I am not aware of any solution.

Regards

Gavin

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Eliane 

It seems sending an Update Event for STP Phase 2 is triggering these. Another MYOB poor design issue - I am not aware of any solution.

Regards

Gavin

Eliane
      Trusted Cover User

Hi gavin12345 

I see! It must have been because I ran an individual cheque for an employee who is cashing out annual leave... Even though I selected "individual" right at the beginning. 

Thanks gavin12345 now it makes sense to me, however, I hope this gets rectified by our next update MYOB!