Forum Discussion

Papulu
User
2 years ago

0.00 in unprocessed electronic payment list

I have a few weeks of $0 transaction in the Electronic Clearning Account, which also appears in the unprocessed Electronic Payments Report.  61 in total.

How can I remove all these tranactions in one go.  These transaction don't appear in the Prepare Electronic Payments option as they are all $Zero Value?

Need repaired.

Papulu

*I edited your post as it contains sensitive information that can only be provided through private message.

• Hi Papulu 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

Kindly send me a private message with the following details so I can check it further on my end:

• Serial number
    • Name of primary contact and email address
    • Business name
    • Company File ID (Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Since those transactions were posted already to the electronic clearing account, we won't be able to stop them from showing when you are viewing the transactions from that account. When you reconcile the electronic clearing account, you can stop them from appearing in the Reconcile accounts window by ticking the transaction as this will mark them as reconciled so they don't appear in that window.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Papulu 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

Kindly send me a private message with the following details so I can check it further on my end:

• Serial number
    • Name of primary contact and email address
    • Business name
    • Company File ID (Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Since those transactions were posted already to the electronic clearing account, we won't be able to stop them from showing when you are viewing the transactions from that account. When you reconcile the electronic clearing account, you can stop them from appearing in the Reconcile accounts window by ticking the transaction as this will mark them as reconciled so they don't appear in that window.

Best regards,

Doreen