Forum Discussion

kazda
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Personalising payslips - message in Memo field

Hi

I have personalised our payslips by adding a memo field in our customised payslip.

I entered a message for 1 employee via their cardfile > standard pay > memo  (per MYOB instructions - see screenshot below)  which showed correctly on their payslip,.

But all other employees had the wording 'Pay Employee'  showing in the memo field of their payslip by default.  I thought that should show as a blank section for those employees

Can you advise what I did incorrectly in the setup process as all other employees do not have that wording showing in the card file > standard pay > memo area.

• Take a look in the employee card file under Standard Pays down the left side menu - you'll see the memo field there. I hope this helps 😊

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    kazda
    Contributing User

Is there a MYOB Moderator that's able to assist with my question ?

Cheers

kazda
      Contributing User

HI

My question may not have been clear, feel free to read over it again.

I had entered a message for only 1 employee.     But all other employees had the wording 'Pay Employee'  showing in the memo field of their payslip by default.,and I did not enter that in the memo field.

Any thoughts on why that happened ?

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi kazda

Apologies for the delay in my response. This is a default memo that is set within the employee card files, for example if you create a new employee card file in your file this memo will appear. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

• Hi kazda

Thanks for your post. If you'd like each employee to have this message in the memo field, you will need to update it in each of the employees cards. Our help article Personalising pay slips has more information and instructions on this. 

Do  let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.