Forum Discussion

Samantha1
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Processing holiday pays before final pay

Hi,

I'm wondering if I could jump 3 weeks ahead and process our holidays now so I don't have 2 pay runs to do on my last day before the holidays? I would normally just process them all in one day with the release date to fall when I need it - I just don't want to create an issue with doing things out of order!

eg. Christmas and New years to complete today and bank file it, then on the 13th & 20th I do the normal pay runs on those days?

• Hi Samantha1

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand that you need to record pay transactions early in your use case. You can process a future-date payment given that the payment is still within the same financial year. 

I recommend reading through the bottom of this article, Start a Pay Run. This will provide further information about future-date pay runs. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Samantha1

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand that you need to record pay transactions early in your use case. You can process a future-date payment given that the payment is still within the same financial year. 

I recommend reading through the bottom of this article, Start a Pay Run. This will provide further information about future-date pay runs. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve