Forum Discussion

emcaravans
Trusted User
3 years ago

Second time asked to confirm super details

I have received an email today (16.3.22) asking me to confirm my details before my next super payment, however, I already confirmed my details when I received the first email regarding this. I confirmed my details on the 11.2.22 and had no issues doing so. I have also processed a Pay Super transaction since I confirmed my details on the 11.2.22 and these payments have gone through to our employees respective super accounts.

I have noticed that many people are having trouble with this confirmation and I do not want to confirm my details again in case I have issues like others.

Why do I have to confirm my details again if I have already done it previously?

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    treasurerWBC
    Experienced Cover User

I am having the same issue.  The duplicate notice is also being emailed to someone who is no longer associated with our MYOB account, I had removed them after the first notice, yet they still received the second.  I can't see where they are hiding in the depths to remove them totally.

emcaravans
      Trusted User

I have been on support chat with MYOB and they have told me to ignore the second email.

What I would like is confirmation from MYOB that they acknowledged my FIRST confirmation of details and that I am not going to get caught out when I make super payments next month and be informed that I haven't confirmed my details!

emcaravans
        Trusted User

The MYOB support chat just told me that the email must have been sent in error.

They said,"If you confirmed your details before and was able to process super, that means your confirmation was accepted."

I confirmed my details in February and processed super payments at the beginning of March. Those payments have gone into my employees super accounts so I guess I just need to ignore this email for now.