Forum Discussion

sue96A
Contributing User
2 years ago

Self-onboarding - failed to send email

Hi, I am receiving an error message when attempting Employee Sef-onboarding, both through the app and the browser. I have only tried self-onboarding for two new employees, one in February 2023 and one now in May. In February I resorted to manually adding the employee but would like to resolve the issue now as we expect to have new employees in the future. A copy of both the app and browser error messages are included in the attachment. 

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

HI sue96A 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I am happy to assist you and I can look into it for you. However, I have checked on the attachment and I am unable to open it. Can you please send me the screenshots of the error message that you received? You can also send me a Private message to furtherly assist you with this. 

We'll wait for your response

Cheers, 
    Cel

sue96A
      Contributing User

Hi Cel,

The attachment I sent was a Word document containing parts of the screenshots. I have attached it now as a PDF which hopefully you can read. I couldn't send screenshots because the pages contained personal information.

Regards

Sue

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi sue96A 

Thanks for your patience. And thank you for sending the pdf file for the error message. However, I wasn't able to open the pdf file. 

Can you please send me the screenshots of the exact error message that you got when sending the self onboarding form?  This will help us to know what is causing the issue.  

I'm happy to assist you. 

Cheers, 

Cel