Forum Discussion

6 years ago
Solved

STP - Reportable Employer Super Contributions (RESC)

After completing our first year of STP, I have discovered that our Salary Sacrificed Superannuation was given the ATO Reporting Category of "Not Reportable" instead of Reportable Employer Super Contributions.   My "Summary of Payments" are now not showing anything in RESC for salary sacrified super.

Is there way to easily fix this information for the pays that have been completed over the past year so that the correct information is shown on the Finalised Payroll Report or will I need to reverse and re-enter all of these pays so that the correct amount is shown in Gross Payment ans RESC.  thank you

• Hi RechelleB 

Once you've fixed up the Payroll Category, run the Payroll Category - Transactions report for that item and identify the employees involved, then, for each of them, run a $0.00 payroll which will force an update of the YTD figures to the ATO...

Regards,

Danny

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    DannyTangney
    Valued Cover User

Hi RechelleB 

Once you've fixed up the Payroll Category, run the Payroll Category - Transactions report for that item and identify the employees involved, then, for each of them, run a $0.00 payroll which will force an update of the YTD figures to the ATO...

Regards,

Danny