Forum Discussion

meldon
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

STP EOFY 2022 Many Errors with ATO Totals

please see the attached report showing in ink the differences between MYOB and the ATO balances

all these differences have happend on "terminated" employees

really need help as I cannot close the EOY 2022 and employees are complaining they cannot lodge their Tax Return

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi meldon,

Thank you for your post. 

To push through the totals recorded in your software through to STP, you will need to reactivate those affected employees, remove their termination dates, then process a zero dollar pay run dated 30th of June for those same affected employees.

Once the zero pay run has been 'Accepted' by the ATO, check your STP reports to ensure the totals are updated accordingly. 

If you require further assitance with this, please do reach out - happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi Sam_R 

And if this works, what should meldon  then do with the termination dates? The employee has left, surely after fixing the reports, something needs to be done to report the termination date? Why is this part never mentioned in moderator posts about terminated employees?

Regards

Gavin

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi gavin12345,

I can see another moderator has replied to this question you also posted here. However, do reach out if you had any further queries!