Forum Discussion

26 days ago

STP EOFY finalisation

Hi,

I have finalised the last pay for the 2023-24 financial year and reconciled wages in payroll to the GL and our STP reporting to the ATO for the year. 

I have entered the RFBA, selected all employees and selected "Finalise and notify the ATO".

I enter my name as the "Employer (authorised employee)" Authorised sender. At this point it fails and there's an error message that reads "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser". I have tried again and refreshed the browser (Edge and Chrome) repeatedly over the past five days but I still get the same message. I've logged a support ticket with MYOB but there is no response.

Is anyone else getting this error? Does anyone know how to get around this and finalise their EOFY STP?

Thanks

6 Replies

lisag74
    Contributing Cover User

I figured out my issue was only with the employee with a RFBA amount.

benpahl
      Contributing User

What was the issue? I've got a dozen RFBA staff. Anything in particular? 

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ruthmcgormanman,

Thanks for your post. This error of "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser" can be fixed by using a different browser, using a private window, and clearing the cache of your browser.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

lisag74
    Contributing Cover User

Hi Ruth.

I am having the same issue. I have tried numerous times and it won't send. Were you able to send it eventually?

Thanks

benpahl
    Contributing User

I am having the same issue, tried a private window and go the same error message. Might wait until post 30/6 then try again?

lisag74
    Contributing Cover User

The RFBA amount the tax accountant advised me to enter was incorrect so the ATO wouldn't accept the finalisation for that particular employee.