Forum Discussion

SonjaDeveson
Contributing Cover User
12 days ago

STP EOY Reports- Activity does not match Register

I have two separate issue when trying to finalise my 2024FY Payroll and I have already processed my first pay for the 2025FY not realising that there were any problems)

First Issue -

When comparing the EOY reports, my paid leave totals are out by $1,074.88. 

I have worked out that I have 4 employees with negative totals for paid leave, these add up to $ 1,074.88.

This amount is not included on my Payroll Reporting Year to date Verification Report, although they do show on each individuals Verification report.

How can I adjust the Total Year to Date verification report?

Second issue:

Within a yearly gross pay of $ 37,830.23, an ex Employee was paid $ 97.86 as a casual loading on one occasion.  This shows on his Payroll Activity Report but is missing on the Payroll Register report.

When looking at the detail register report, I see that the hours show but the amount is missing.

I believe that I could fix this by going into the pay history on his MYOB card  and updating the amount but I have already processed my first pay for the 2025FY so am unable to go back to the 2024 FY history.

4 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SonjaDeveson,

I see you're running into a few hiccups with your STP EOY reports. Let's tackle them one by one. First, if your EOFY verification report isn't lined up, start by checking if your payroll activity and registration reports match up. If they don't, it could mean there's been a manual adjustment in an employee's pay history. If they do match, it might be due to incorrect ATO reporting categories or payroll categories mistakenly exempted from PAYG Withholding. Give those reports a double-check to iron out any discrepancies. Secondly, for the issue with the casual loading missing from the payroll register, it's best to submit a support request through My Account. We can apply a fix script to sort out those figures from your previous year's pay history.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

SonjaDeveson
      Contributing Cover User

My Payroll Activity Reports now match up with my Payroll Register Reports.

Individual payroll summaries are still correct for each employee.

Reporting Centre Home page shows correct total but Printed Payroll Verification Report still has old totals. 

The difference is still the negative totals for ( paid leave- other )that add up to $ 1,074.88. 

Does that mean that reported to ATO is correct and I can proceed with finalising Payroll?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SonjaDeveson,

That's awesome news that your payroll activity and payroll register reports are matching up! This usually means that the info you've sent to ATO is on point. Since all reports are looking good except for the YTD verification report, try sending an update event. If that doesn't fix the issue, our virtual assistant, MOCA, on the website can step in to help. If MOCA can't sort it out, you'll be switched to a live chat automatically, or you can reach out for support through My Account for further investigation. 

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess