Forum Discussion

Basketball
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

STP2 Child support deduction ATO category

Hi there, 

We have a staff member for which we remit the Child Support monthly.

I understand this will remain as a voluntary reporting option for STP2.

Burt if we wish to send this info through to the ATO (and thus to the Child Protection) where can we assign the category?

Will MYOB be creating a decution category for which we can assign this payroll category to for remitting info to the ATO rather than separate notice required please?

Thanks

• Hi Basketball,

Thank you for your post. 

This is an optional change for STP-enabled solutions and we have decided to not support this change at this stage. This means you will be continuing with your current processes for STP 2.0. 

If you would like to suggest having this functionality within our software, I recommend you head to our Idea Exchange Board and make a post for developers to review.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Basketball,

Thank you for your post. 

This is an optional change for STP-enabled solutions and we have decided to not support this change at this stage. This means you will be continuing with your current processes for STP 2.0. 

If you would like to suggest having this functionality within our software, I recommend you head to our Idea Exchange Board and make a post for developers to review.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.