Forum Discussion

LBB2023
Contributing User
9 days ago

Super contributions returned and re processed

I have had several Qtrs where one or more contributions have been returned. I have followed the instructions on how to reverse the original payment, re process the successful ones via Payroll liabilities and resubmitting the unsuccessful ones. My problem is that the successful payments are showing as paid and reversed only, and not showing the re processed part. So it looks like the affected employees have not been paid. This is causing huge variances in the Superannuation Payments Report on certain employees. Can someone from support please help me, I need to get this rectified asap. Thank you

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

HI LBB2023,

If your super contributions are not reflecting correctly in the Superannuation payments report, it might be because the report doesn't update immediately after processing, or you might have missed some key steps in reprocessing returned super payments. Make sure you've followed the correct steps to reverse and reprocess the superannuation contributions as outlined in the Help article: Reversing superannuation payments.

After reversing the super payments from the Manage Payment window, reprocess the successfully paid super via Pay Liabilities and the unsuccessful ones via the Pay Super screen. If everything is processed correctly and it still doesn't reflect on the report, it might require a deeper look. In that case, please reach out to our support team through live chat (via our virtual assistant MOCA) or raise a support ticket via My Account.

Cheers,

Princess