Forum Discussion

JED2
Contributing Cover User
2 months ago

Super not calculating on RDO Accrual

Hi

I have searched the forum and found a post from 2022 with this question. 

I followed advice to confirm that the RDO accrual is correctly set up and it is. 

We work 40 hour week, 38 paid 2 accrue in a category called base towards RDO.

The accrual works in terms of hours banked.

The superannuation is not set to exempt. 

But, when I process the pay, the super appears not to calculate on those hours.  

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JED2

If you can send a screenshot of the superannuation exempt window just like the screenshot below, that would be perfect so I can assist you further. Make sure to remove any sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

JED2
    Contributing Cover User

Thank you, the category Base towards RDO is where I think the accrual should happen. 

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there JED2

Thanks for providing the requested screenshots. Upon checking, it seems like the Base towards RDO is not exempted to calculate super. With that, it would be best to check each payroll categories used on the pay run. This is to ensure none of them is exempted to calculate super. And if you need further assistance, I highly suggest getting in touch with our live chat. To get through to a live chat agent, you will need to get in touch first to our virtual assistant, MOCA through myob.com/support. Don't worry, if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up from where MOCA left off.

Best regards,

Doreen

JED2
    Contributing Cover User

Thank you. That is correct, it is not exempt and should be calculating super. But, it doesn't.  The super should calculate at the time of accrual. 

Jemar_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi JED2,

Appreciate that you have checked Doreen's post, and it still not calculating super despite being not exempted. Please check this thread as well to check on how it should set up.

Cheers,

Jem