Forum Discussion

BECKEY
User
2 months ago

super payment set up

HI

I keep trying to click "super payment set up"  but I get a message of error.  I wasted  my time 10 times.  I think this is myob system erorr.  How can I solve this problem?

I canno find support phone number.  i have terrible experience with MYOB setting 

2 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BECKEY,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I see that you are unable to set up the super payment, may I know the exact error message that you are getting?

There are some reasons why you might encounter an error in setting up super payment. This might be due to your user role, you should be an administrator in the file. It can also be with the browser that you are using, have you tried to use a different web browser and clear the cache and cookies in the browser?

If you can send us a screenshot of your error message so we can further investigate.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

• I am having the same/similar issue.  I am trying to get an online file user to be able to second authorise a super payment. Contact help said to remove access and invite user as an administrator. This was wrong. It turns out there is also a pay super administrator role in a different area. However the Pay Super Settings area link where I should be able as an Owner and Administrator to add this user as a pay super administrator is broken.  I am attaching what I clicked on the browser as well as the error message. 

Hope this assists.