Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Superfund details entered are invalid

MYOB Team

Previously BT Panorama Super fund contributions would go without any such message from MYOB and now we are getting this message that the superfund details entered for XXXXX are invalid. Could you please suggest a fix.

Thanks

Akhilesh

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there Akhilesh,

I understand that you didn't have this issue before, but now the error message "Superfund details entered are invalid". With that, could you please provide the ABN and USI/SPIN of the super fund you have on file? It would also be a good idea to check with the super fund to ensure that all details are up-to-date. Once you have the details of the super fund, you can update it and proceed with processing the payment. You can also check out this link for more information.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Hi Doreen_P , I'm having the same issue with Panorama showing up as "invalid". Speaking with the company they say they are still an active fund and have made no changes to their ABN (90 194 410 365) or USI/SPIN (90194410365011). I am at a loss as to what to do from here and would appreciate your assistance.

Regards,

Lane

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi there lanemsanderson,

As per checking the details of the fund you've sent, it appears that it doesn't have any contribution restrictions. In that case, I'd recommend recreating the super fund and linking it to the employee. Once that's done, you can process the super payment again. You can also check this link for more information.

Best regards,

Doreen