Forum Discussion

charly
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Tried Fixing incorrect payroll - have made it worse

Hi, I had some trouble with the new STP 2 and how we process LWOP.  I have been able to fix most of them except for 1 particular month that I kept getting wrong (forgot to update the hours, forgot to reverse the super).  I've done several reversals and re-keys and thought I had it right but then my cash was unbalanced until I undid the last fix.  So now my cash balances but my employee's pay for that month is at zero and I can't reverse or delete any of them even though I've reported to STP.  If I process another payrun it will debit my cash and I will be unbalanced again.  I can't work out how to fix this and I've made a real mess of it ...

• Left this over the weekend and came back to it with a relaxed mind and the solution was right in front of me ... so easy to let the stress get in the way of clear thinking ...

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    charly
    Experienced Cover User

Left this over the weekend and came back to it with a relaxed mind and the solution was right in front of me ... so easy to let the stress get in the way of clear thinking ...