Forum Discussion

17 days ago

Unprocessed Payment Register Print Report Showing ZERO amount

Hi all,

While processing the payment from Prepare electronic payment list, There are only the transaction which we need to pay but while printing the report its showing so many names of staff with different dates and the value amount is Zero amount. I have seen this issue is been faced by MYOB users from 4 years but could not find any posted solution to get rid of this . Could someone please help me get rid of this at your earliest.

Thank you 

2 Replies

• Hi Doreen, 
    It doesn't affect my transaction but it is seen in every unprocessed transaction repot before creating any payment file. I don't want this is there any solution.
    I had the same issue on last year but later it was solved, I don't remember now how can i solve this. Please advise.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EmbraceECC,

If you're seeing transactions with zero amounts, it's likely due to the update event you sent. These zero-amount transactions are a normal part of the send update process and won't affect your reports. So, there's no need to worry about them. If they don't impact your financial data, you can safely ignore them.

Best regards,

Doreen