Forum Discussion

LornaC2019
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

VIC SUPER -Future Saver Superannuation

Good Afternoon,

I have a staff member who is a VICSuper - Futuresaver superannuation member and I have been struggling to process her super through the MYOB clearing house. 

I did some further investigations and i found out that VICSUPER have changed their ABN and USI details as of the 01 July 2020. 

In the MYOB system it still has the old details and seems as though it has not been updated with the new details which would explain why the paymnet has not gone through.

Could you advice when this will be updated or who i can speak to ?

Thank you

Lorna 

• Hi Melisa,

Thank You for your reply.

I tried to reenter the superfund details and refreshed it but it did not update the new details ( even though i could see the new details in the drop down list). 

However, I then tried to create a a new superfund list ( using the "NEW +" icon) and found the correct details from the dropdown list but had to rename the superfund and it worked !

I will have to see if it processes the next time i pay super holding thumbs it does.

Thanks for your help !

Lorna 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LornaC2019

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm if you've tried to re enter the superfund name to see if the details refresh ? If this isn't working, I would recommend creating a new superfund list as I can see in AccountRight the fund has been updated. 

Screenshot attached:

Please do let us me know how you go.

LornaC2019
      Experienced User

Hi Melisa,

Thank You for your reply.

I tried to reenter the superfund details and refreshed it but it did not update the new details ( even though i could see the new details in the drop down list). 

However, I then tried to create a a new superfund list ( using the "NEW +" icon) and found the correct details from the dropdown list but had to rename the superfund and it worked !

I will have to see if it processes the next time i pay super holding thumbs it does.

Thanks for your help !

Lorna 

IanChait
        Ultimate Partner

Hi LornaC2019 

I had the sam eissue. What you have done is correct.

First State and VIc Super are changing their name to Aware Super. Something to be 'aware ' of if you have problems from September.