Forum Discussion

25 days ago
Solved

Superannuation not processed by Pay Super

I am reconcilling accounts for FY22/23 have discovered an employee had not had her superannuation processed through Pay Super for 16 pays.

Superanuation amounts for each pay owing were credited to the Superannuation Payable Account when each payroll was processed and her superannuation amounts appear on her payslips.

However, for some reason her superanuation was not processed by the MYOB Pay Super for 16 pays between  27 March 2022 and 10 July 2023 - subsequent Pay Super processes have picked her up and superannuation appears to being paid through the Pay Super module correclty (post 10 July 2023). 

How can I process and pay her the superannuation owing and have this amount cleared (debited) from the Superannuation Payable Account?

• Hi btscafe,

Thanks for your post.

If the superannuation amounts are appearing in the employee pay slips and super fund haven't yet received the super payments, you can check the Super payments window and then select the Create super payments and you should be able to see the pending super payments. Please click here for more information. 

If you cannot see the super amounts, please check how the super fund was created within the file. Click here to know more.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi btscafe,

Thanks for your post.

If the superannuation amounts are appearing in the employee pay slips and super fund haven't yet received the super payments, you can check the Super payments window and then select the Create super payments and you should be able to see the pending super payments. Please click here for more information. 

If you cannot see the super amounts, please check how the super fund was created within the file. Click here to know more.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen