Forum Discussion

_-_-_-_-_
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Unable to lodge BAS due to login

I am unable to lodge my BAS for the quarter as when I go to the Prepare BAS screen it first has an error occur and logs me out, then after I log in it says I have to log in again with "You’ve just signed in with your my.MYOB login – now you need to sign on to your company file. Use the company file user ID and password that you use in AccountRight to sign on to this company file."

So I have tried every user I can and even created a new administrator that is just in the file so I can log in as them and all I get is "Not authenticated for user: unknown"

So of course now my BAS is late and due to the daylight savings they have all the offices are closed early, so now it's going to be overdue because the $2,000 a year software keeps constantly breaking, and they still don't fix the basics.

DAH57
    Experienced Cover User

i have been having the same issue

SamaraM
      Former Staff

Hi _-_-_-_-_ and DAH57 

Sorry to see that no one has responded yet. Can you try clearing the cache and then try logging in again?

If that does not resolve the error would you be able to reply with the last 4 digits of your serial number so we can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.