Forum Discussion

Burnadene
Contributing User
8 days ago

Sign in Faults

We have been having trouble signing into MYOB, it has been taking us 5 or 6 times entering in details and when it does allow us to put in password the sign is not as it should be. getting very frustrated with this login. 

6 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Burnadene

Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into MYOB—it sounds frustrating. When you tried logging in, did you happen to encounter any error messages along the way? Sometimes these clues can point us in the right direction to fix things up. Let me know, and we'll get you back on track!

Best regards,

Doreen

Burnadene
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen,

No messages just a weird screen  when we can finally connect.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there Burnadene

If you could send a screenshot of the screen you're referring to for me to be able to assist you effectively. That would be perfect. Make sure not to include any sensitive information on the screenshot.

Best regards,

Doreen

Burnadene
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen,

please see picture below this morning i had to sign in 2 times.

Burnadene
      Contributing User

Sorry Doreen should have mentioned that I blotted out my email address and put the red back ground for privacy 

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there Burnadene

No worries about that. I've checked the screenshot you sent of the log in page. It also happens to me sometimes. What I did is that, I cleared AccountRight cache and you can also try that since it worked on my end. In addition, you can use a different device to see if the same thing happens. But that should to the trick. If there's anything you need assistance with, feel free to post again.

Best regards,

Doreen