Forum Discussion

SASTA
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

MYOB Online Payments

Hi team,

Regarding MYOB Online Payments, I'm wondering why the debited fee does not match what the statement supplied says? For February, there is a difference of around $5 more than is shown on the statement and I cannot for the life of me figure out why the two amounts are different. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks.

Rebecca @ SASTA

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, SASTA

Thanks for you post.

To further assist you with this, kindly send us a screenshot of the transaction from your detail statement and the transaction showing on your bank feeds. This will help us a lot in assisting you efficiently. Make sure to remove any sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

SASTA
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Doreen,

Attached is a screenshot of the payment that has been debited and a copy of the statement that I have downloaded. Would appreciate an explanation as to why a greater amount has been debited than what appears on the statement. Thanks.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, SASTA

We sent you a private message here in the Community Forum to further assist you with your concern. Should you need assistance with other issues, please feel free to create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen