Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

Unable to process BAS due to "technical problems" and haven't upgraded to 2020.3

Hi there, I haven't upgraded yet but receiving the same message "we are having some technical problems and can not open this activity statement right now, please try again later"  We have a number of users and working from the cloud.  Thanks

• Hi juzzyE24 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please do upgrade to 2020.3 and then in the Sign In window make sure that the option Link this User ID to your my.MYOB account is ticked. Once this option is ticked you should be able to lodge your BAS.

undefinedPlease let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi juzzyE24 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please do upgrade to 2020.3 and then in the Sign In window make sure that the option Link this User ID to your my.MYOB account is ticked. Once this option is ticked you should be able to lodge your BAS.

undefinedPlease let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.