Bank feeds - unable to access Add Bank Feed with online AccountRight

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SteveMacG
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank feeds - unable to access Add Bank Feed with online AccountRight

So when using AccountRight MYOB via the web portal, I always get the same message when attempting to click the Add a Bank feed button, the resulting page displays a message "Access denied Setting up bank feeds is only available to business owners and administrators" . Note that I am the business owner and administrator on the account and am listed as such in my.myob AccountRight, and have always been both the owner and administrator since starting my AccountRight product (many years ago). How do I get Create Bank Feeds to work for me?

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

157Kudos

380Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank feeds - unable to access Add Bank Feed with online AccountRight

Hi @SteveMacG 

Thanks for your post. In the browser version the Online Admin user can can set up bank feeds. Could you check if you are under the email address you are using to log in with? You might have to get different permission to the file. 

If you are still having issues could you send me a private message with your serial number and email address you use to log in so I can investigate this further?

Multiple email addresses existed for this user. Gave the correct access to the correct email address via private message ~ YS

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post