Forum Discussion

13 days ago

How do I delete unwanted bank feeds

I have just set up bank feeds for the credit card account.  Previously I have been entering the credit card in manually.  So for 1 July 2023 to 31 Dec 2023, the credit card has been entered manually and reconciled.

Bank feeds have just been set up for the credit card now and the feeds have gone bak to 1 July 2023.  So the problem now is that I have duplicated entries.  One from the manual entries I have made and one from the bank feeds.  How can I delete the bank feeds for the credit card account from 1 July 2023 to 31 Dec 2023.  I only want to use bank feeds for credit card from 1 Jan 2024 onwards.  I want to avoid having to delete all the manually entered transactions, as they have all been allocated and reconciled.

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gamze64,

It’s great to have you here in the Community Forum!

You have two options for managing these old transactions. You can either hide them from your bank feeds or request that our team delete them. However, please keep in mind that our team can only delete entire transactions within a specified date range.

For immediate assistance, please reach out to our virtual assistance, MOCA, on our website or submit a support request via My Account.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella