Forum Discussion

Max8
Experienced Cover User
5 months ago
Solved

Manage bank feeds cannot delete one that has been rejected

I applied for two bank feeds.

One of the bank feed application was rejected becuase I had put an incorrect bank account down.

I re applied with the correct bank account and it is active - awaiting transdactions.

I cannot link an account to this one as  - it is greyed out.

I cannot delete the rejected one either.

Any suggestions on how to fix this

• Hi Max8,

Thank you for your response.

To ensure the security of your data and provide you with the best assistance, I'll be reaching out to you via private message. This allows us to gather additional details to better understand and address your specific concerns.

Please check your Community forum inbox, and feel free to provide any relevant information or details that will assist us in assisting you effectively.

Cheers,

Princess

4 Replies

• Hi Max8,

Thank you for your response, and I apologize for the delayed response.

The ability to link an account becomes active once we receive the initial transaction from your bank. Since your new bank feed is still awaiting transactions, the option to link to an account remains temporarily unavailable and is grayed out. More information about this can be found in this Help article: Managing your bank feeds.

Regarding the rejected bank feeds, I can consult with the relevant team to see if we are able to remove them from your manage bank feed screen. Feel free to let me know now if you would like to delete this, and we can arrange it for you.

Cheers,

Princess

Max8
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Princess,

I'm thinking the rejected one maybe stopping the awaiting one as we only paid for two bank feeds?

Can you please have the rejected one removed.

Also, I cannot add an account to Other Income or Other Expenses in the Chart of Accounts. It wants a Parent Header but there isnt one in the drop down?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Max8,

Thank you for your response.

To ensure the security of your data and provide you with the best assistance, I'll be reaching out to you via private message. This allows us to gather additional details to better understand and address your specific concerns.

Please check your Community forum inbox, and feel free to provide any relevant information or details that will assist us in assisting you effectively.

Cheers,

Princess