48 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

48Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

"Add Transaction" from "Unmatched Statement Transactions" not working

Since updating AccountRight to 2024.2.1.3, "Add Transaction" from "Unmatched Statement Transactions" is not deleting the transaction from the "Unmatched Statement Transactions" list. I need to go back and "Match Transaction" each time. 

Seriously, I was not expecting this recent update since AccountRight has been deprecated. I am now worried that it has been deliberately broken with this update. Perhaps because they don't want us to continue using it and will no longer provide support.

There is no easy roadmap for transitioning to any other offline accounting system, even to any other MYOB subscription options, and I expect this does not bother MYOB in the least.

Can anybody please help me with how to roll back the update? Obviously as the program is automatically updated there are no downloaded files. And there are no version files available online.

Obviously this update has made it impractical to use and I am not at all happy about this.

AccountRight 2024.2.1.3

6 REPLIES 6
SCan
Experienced User
48 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

48Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Re: "Add Transaction" from "Unmatched Statement Transactions" not working

The above appears to only occur when populating with "Use Recurring". Otherwise appears to work as expected. It is a pity that there is no longer support to acknowledge and fix such problems - especially when introduced in an update.

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Hi, @SCan. Thank you for your post. 

Since it appears to be functioning correctly now, we're glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. 

However, we understand your frustration regarding at the change since upgrading.

For reaching MYOBs support team, you have 2 primary options available to you.

You can submit a case in My Account or you can use livechat. Both of these are accessible from myaccount.myob.com.

The Community Forum and our help library (found at myob.com/support) are more reserved for self help and non urgent requests that can be answered by your MYOB peers or the forum moderators.

Cheers,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SCan
Experienced User
48 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

48Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

It's actually *not* functioning now. Only partially works, as stated above. The problem occurs when populating with "Use Recurring". It is a serious problem as it slows productivity immensely. It disables a crucial feature of MYOB

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi @SCan,

Thanks for updating us.

If the issues persists, kindly check check the bank rules if 'Auto-approve bank transactions match to MYOB transactions' is ticked, make sure that it is unticked. To do this, go to Setup > Preferences > Banking >  untick Auto-approve bank transactions match to MYOB transactions. Also, if there's any duplicate transactions, make sure to delete them. Once done, the 'Add Transactions' should be able to delete the transactions from the Unmatched Statement Transactions.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SCan
Experienced User
48 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

48Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Thanks Doreen. 'Auto-approve bank transactions match to MYOB transactions' is actually greyed out.

Also there are no duplicate transactions

Screenshot 2024-04-04 182617.png

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi @SCan,

Thanks for updating us.

Upon replicating the issue you're experiencing with Add Transaction, the function is working perfectly fine on our as expected. With this, we highly recommend clearing your AccountRight cache to remove any data residue. You can also uninstall and then reinstall the software or a quick clean reinstall to start fresh in AccountRight.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post