Forum Discussion

lba
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

12 hour log in CHECKED in error - for an account with error msg

Hello

I have tried to set up a new user in MYOB.

I have then tried to log the new user in BUT when I try to select the company file the following error appears - attached.

Consequently I cannot exit this user and/or log into my own account. Please help.

So I have two problems -

1. I cannot connect new user to compnay file

2. I cannot log out of this new user account to get back inot my account bc I do not get past the error message attached.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi lba 

Thank you for your post. Looking at your account associated with your email here in Community Forum, it is all correct in terms of accessing the company file in the cloud. However, since this is all about the new user access, I would recommend opening AccountRight >> selecting Open a Company File >> select Online >> select Log Out if you are already logged in with this new user email >> then restart AccountRight. Once restarted select Open a Company File >> select Online >> enter the AccountRight Live login or my. MYOB account login >> select to open the file.

If this doesn't work, can you please send me a Private message with the following information, so that I can take a look into this for you.

• Serial number
    • Your full name and email address
    • New user email address
    • Business name

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess