Forum Discussion

GO13
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Check status of Pay Super App

I have applied for pay super on Monday, but to date have not received the 1 cent confirmation for one of my data files.  How can i check on the status?

• Hi, Thank you for letting us know. I understand your frustration, and this is not an experience we want to provide our customers. We strive hard to provide a seamless experience to our clients. I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

To help you with resolving your issue, may I request you to send us a Private message with the following details? I will investigate and help you with this and will also pass on your feedback.

• Serial number
    • Your full name
    • Email address 
    • Business name
    • Company file name

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
    Leneth

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

Looking at our records, 1 cent was already deposited to your nominated bank account for super. On your bank statement there is a description where you can see a 6 digit code that you need to enter in the super payments window to verify your bank account.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

GO13
      Experienced User

Hi Leneth

I have several data files and the one i was querying the pay super status, the 1 cent was not deposited.  I just checked the bank account now.

GO13
        Experienced User

Hi Lenneth

Any updates? I am not able to apply again as it is requesting a code which I do not have.  On the day I applied pay super for several data files and I think Myob processed only one of my requests.  Could you please look into it and get back to me. Thanks Grace