Activate Company File

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mackie1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Activate Company File

Using an old version of Accounting V17  - it has suited me all these years and have no interest in subscribing. Trying to create a new company file, and confirm online, but it gets half way through and then the box closes and says unable to confirm, contact support.

The phone numbers are no longer available. I've tried the https://confirmation.myob.com/ page, but after entering the serial number and company file ID (and robot) it simply goes to a blank page.

There are no lock files in the directory and have restarted MYOB and the PC - still no luck. Can I get assistance please.

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Re: Activate Company File

Hi, @Mackie1 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If the error message says, "Unable to automatically confirm your company file", this appears when there's a problem with your internet connection. For further information regarding the error and how to confirm your company file, kindly check The Help Articles: Activation and confirmation errors and Activating and confirming older MYOB products.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards.

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Mackie1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

No, it says "unable to perform company confirmation" contact support....

I have read the links you shared (thank you). I'm thinking it may be a company file allocation issue. I don't know how to delete files I no longer need from my serial number quota - if that's even possible.

I'll try and call again next day - hopefully phone number will be available then.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Mackie1,

Thank you for letting us know.

I'd like to help you confirm your files, and in order to do this, can you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
  • Full name and email address
  • Company file ID and build number (this can be found on Help menu >> About MYOB AccountRight)

I'll take a deeper look into this.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post