Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

Create a test files for existing company

Hi there,

We are currently using MYOB Account right. But we would like to set up a test flies myob. How do i set up a myob test files? does it live data?

• Hi, Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

To setup a test file to your existing company file you would need to have an available entitlement for live data file. In welcome window of AccountRight you may Click Create a company file>>Enter your details. Another option, you may try our free trial for 30 days to setup a test file.

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

5 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

To setup a test file to your existing company file you would need to have an available entitlement for live data file. In welcome window of AccountRight you may Click Create a company file>>Enter your details. Another option, you may try our free trial for 30 days to setup a test file.

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

MelanieL
      User

Hi, If  I take the option of entering the details and create a company file (not use free trial 30 days), how long could this test file last for testing purpose? 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MelanieL,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Once you create a test file, you may explore and evaluate the file until you've decided on a full license or subscription. There's no specific timeframe for when the test file will end since this test file is usually designed for testing purposes.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess