Forum Discussion

H-TS
Trusted User
2 years ago

Is there a way to get rid of unnecessary messages?

Can we please turn off the prompt to auto-onboard employees? 

Also, is there a way to hide this message? We're not interested and it's unnecessary clutter and distracting when trying to send an invoice.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi H-TS 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

With the release of AccountRight 2023.1,  we have introduced a new prompt that does appear when sending or emailing from the software. This is to alert the user that the email has been successfully delivered. previously there was no indication as to the outcome.

At this time, there is no provision to disable that message from appearing, however, we do thank you for your feedback and will be sharing this with our teams.

And also we cannot turn off or disable the prompt to auto-onboard employees, 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further. 

Best Regards,

Cel

H-TS
      Trusted User

Thanks Celia,

I'm not sure what you're talking about with this paragraph: 

With the release of AccountRight 2023.1,  we have introduced a new prompt that does appear when sending or emailing from the software. This is to alert the user that the email has been successfully delivered. previously there was no indication as to the outcome.

I haven't seen anything like that. All I have is the "sent emails" button on the main command centre as usual and we're on 2023.3.

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi H-TS 

We appreciate your patience in getting back to us and providing information on your experience and sorry to hear of the inconvenience you are experiencing. 

As per checking on your original post. 

H-TS wrote: Also, is there a way to hide this message? We're not interested and it's unnecessary clutter and distracting when trying to send an invoice. May I know what exactly the message that you wanted to hide when sending invoice? I am sorry for the confusion. 

Best Regards. 

Cel

H-TS
      Trusted User

Thanks Celia_B 

The message I was talking about is the whole block of unnecessary text in the picture I included, of the option to send the recipient an SMS. Your reply mentioned a confirmation for the user that the email had been delivered? I interpreted this as some kind of confirmation to us as the sender that the email had been delivered, although that couldn't be done before I've even sent the invoice, so I still don't know what you mean.

Did you mean confirmation to the recipient (not the user) that an email had been sent to them?

There are so many new things in MYOB that I think we should be able to turn on and off in settings so we aren't continually prompted about them (like the 'get set up' button and all the card logos on the enter sales screen). MYOB developers have forgotten how nice it is to still have some white space on a screen. Every screen is getting more and more cluttered.

It should be more of a pop up, saying 'do you want to set up online payments' with a "don't show me again" option. For ALL of the new features like this, employee self-onboarding and others.

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi H-TS 

Thanks again for answering the post. 

If you are referring to the pop-up messages, this is system generated and we don't have the option to remove it or hide it. Even on employee self-onboarding. But we'll relay your feedback to the relevant team. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Cheers, 

Cel