Forum Discussion

MDon24
User
2 months ago

Issues with image uploads

I'm having an issue with photo uploads to some item pages. When I upload an image it will appear fine and then when I click away to another page and back again it will become tiny (see attached image). I am starting to suspect it is an upload error on MYOB's side as I have tried multiple ways of troubleshooting in my attempt to fix it but there is also no real correlation between the images that won't upload correctly and the ones that will. I know that images can't be larger than 200kb so the ones that I needed to upload that had bigger file sizes were compressed, however, this is not something I did to all the images that came out tiny and most of the ones that were compressed work perfectly. I tried saving them in different file types but there is no pattern emerging that it is caused by a PNG rather than a JPEG for example. I thought to screenshot the original image and then upload the screenshot but that made no difference. I have edited the pixels to be 100 as is MYOB's preferred size and it has not had any effect, I have uploaded several images with larger pixel sizes that have uploaded perfectly with no compression or resizing or resolution issues to speak of so it's not a case of pixel size either. I really don't know what else to try, has anyone else had this issue? Does any one know of a way to fix this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MDon24

Welcome to the Community Forum, we appreciate the attached screenshot. 

Upon review, there don't seem to be any reported issues that match yours. It's possible that the cache data of the application could be causing this. Clearing your AccountRight cache may help, and you can find the steps here:  https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Installing-and/Clearing-the-AccountRight-Cache/td-p/592973

If the issue continues after clearing the cache, consider reaching out to the support team. Visit myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to interact with MOCA, our virtual assistant, for help. If MOCA can't resolve your issue, you'll be automatically connected to our live chat team.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve