Forum Discussion

Casperpng
Contributing User
2 years ago

MYOB Server Edition

I have a client who has been using AccountRight Premiere Version 20.3 and now wants to move to a server based setup. I am not able to get any costs for the server Edition.

I would like to know the cost of MYOB Server Edition. There are about 10 users who will be using MYOB account right from their desktops.

Could someone who has some experience guide me on this?

Thanks

Casper 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Casperpng 

There is no charge for using the Server Edition of the software.

An active AccountRight subscription would be required if you would like to use "Live" services with your company files i.e. bank feeds, cloud access, pay superannuation, payroll reporting...

Help Article: Set up a network is a good one to get you started with the AccountRight Server Edition and implementing that on your network.

Casperpng
      Contributing User

Thank you Steven_M 

Would you have any idea on the annual subscription or would you be able to send me a link that has those subscription rates? 

Thanks again

Casper 

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Casperpng 

Our website link: AccountRight has more information on that AccountRight product, pricing, and the current offer we do have on it.

Please note: AccountRight subscriptions are generally monthly recurring subscriptions now.